Psalm 144:1-2 Military Cross Necklace
Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.
- Handcrafted with high-quality 316L surgical grade stainless steel, a shatterproof liquid glass coating, and an optional 18K gold finish. Learn more: Materials >
- Made by moms in the USA with our patent-pending technology and a whole lotta love. Learn more: What We Do >
- Comes ready to gift in our signature black-and-white box.
Make It More Personal
Engrave the front with initials or a number, and the back with anything you would like to remember, celebrate, or keep close to your hearts. Try a short but sweet message, your loved one's name, or special dates like the day you met or your wedding.
- Front: up to 2 characters
- Back: up to 20 characters
- Cross: 25 x 49 x 3 mm
Military ball chain: 24" (61 cm)
Here at Bo & Ava, we make every piece of jewelry with your happiness as our ultimate goal. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, let us know and we will make it right.
All our products are made from 316L stainless steel, otherwise known as surgical grade or marine grade stainless steel. Not only is this type of steel very shiny, it's also much more durable than gold and silver—it's corrosion resistant so it doesn't tarnish easily, and scratch resistant so your jewelry not only lasts longer, it stays beautiful longer.
For gold finish products, we use real 18K gold with a high-quality electroplating process to ensure that the finish doesn't rub or flake away easily.